Thursday, June 24, 2021

‘He is a CHEATER!’ : Paul Pogba gives his honest verdict on N’golo Kante

N’Golo Kante is one of the most loved footballers across the globe. The Chelsea defensive midfielder is a gem of a player and is widely considered one of the best around the world. Kante has played a big part in every team’s success that he has played in.

N’Golo Kante first rose to prominence under Claudio Ranieri at Leicester City wherein they created history by winning the Premier League in 2016. The attention and limelight were on Riyad Mahrez and Jamie Vardy but nobody could ignore N’Golo Kante’s contribution.

He came to Chelsea in the following season as Antonio Conte and Chelsea gave him yet another Premier League in successive seasons. What a season N’Golo Kante had to win the PFA Player of the Season and the Premier League Player of the Season.

The midfielder is an absolute tank and boasts of never-ending stamina. It’s jokingly said that 70% of the Earth is covered by water and the rest 30% is covered by N’Golo Kante. Such is the amount of ground he covers.

Paul Pogba on N'golo Kante


Moreover, N’Golo Kante is not only successful at the club level but has also performed at the peak in international football. He’s won the greatest prize there is – the FIFA World Cup with France. He’s received a lot of success and deserves every bit of it.

Paul Pogba calls N’Golo Kante a cheater

N'golo Kante and Paul Pogba.

However, Manchester United Paul Pogba has said recently that although N’Golo Kante is a serial winner; he’s known to cheat a lot! Paul Pogba and N’Golo Kante are great friends off the pitch as well and have the utmost respect for each other.

Both of them form the core of France’s midfield and operate brilliantly together. N’Golo Kante does most of the defensive work which he’s good at and this gives Paul Pogba the freedom upfront. The latter has said many a time that he wished Kante played at United.

Paul Pogba has recently revealed while speaking to beIN Sports that N’Golo Kante cheats sometimes in card games! He adds that N’Golo Kante loves the win and can go to any extent to do so. This reminds us of the song which came after the FIFA World Cup which said that –‘ N’Golo Kante stopped Leo Messi but he’s a cheater.’

“He cheats a lot. A lot. At card games, board games. Honestly, I’m telling the truth. He cheats. He says he doesn’t cheat, but he does. He uses cunning. He’s a smart kid, N’Golo. But it’s okay. You have to love him.”

“I even say he appears out of the ground! You don’t see him, and – poof – he’s out! He gets the ball, he has the finish. He’s everywhere. To have a player like that by your side, what more can you ask for?”


However, Paul Pogba also added that N’Golo Kante is one of the best players in the world and spoke highly about him. Additionally, Paul Pogba also said that N’Golo Kante is everywhere in the ground and jokingly said sometimes off the ground as well.

N’Golo Kante will be in action as Chelsea faces Manchester City in the UEFA Champions League final later this month at Porto. He’s been in fantastic touch this season in the competition. He’s already won man of the match awards against Atletico Madrid and twice against Real Madrid CF.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ADS

Top Articles

Recommended Articles

Latest Article

Must Read