Fantasy Premier League GW21 –
GW20 looks like long and we were not shocked to see some heavy rotations and some last moment injury tests. With an average of 54 points, Fantasy Premier League managers will be thanking Kevin De Bruyne and Sadio Mane in particular to save their GW. Jamie Vardy and John Lundstram were both owned by over 50% before GW20. Both were missing from their respective squads. Jamie Vardy looks to return to action as he is blessed by a baby girl. John Lundstram will face a late fitness test as he continues to recover from an ankle injury. We suggested you have a strong bench to counter the festive period, we hope everyone did well in GW20. Let’s look at tips for GW21.
GW21 Ones to Watch –
- Ben Chilwell (5.7 m) – Leicester have some very good fixtures in January. Ben Chilwell was rested in their match against West Ham. A Visit to St. James Park boosts some good returns from Leicester Full-back. Leicester thrashed Newcastle 5-0 at King Power Stadium this season.
- Robert Snodgrass (5.2 m) – He has produced 23 points in his last 4 home league starts. It will be interesting to see how Snodgrass performs under their new manager David Moyes. West Ham welcome out of form Bournemouth.
- James Tarkowski (5.1 m) – Burnley have kept 5 clean sheets at home this season and they welcome Aston Villa on Wednesday. Injury-hit Aston Villa are struggling and James Tarkowski can punish the visitors on both ends of the pitch.
GW21 Differentials –
- Pascal Gross (6.4 m) – Selected by only 0.6%, the playmaker can be a big threat to the Chelsea defence. Brighton have looked dangerous in attack this season. Gross also takes free kicks which boost his attacking returns.
- Roberto Firmino (9.2 m) – Liverpool asset owned by only 8.7%, He is in great goal-scoring form. He took 3 shots against Wolves but couldn’t find the net. Liverpool welcome Sheffield United at Anfield and Firmino might crack the tough wall offered by visitors.
- Paul Pogba (8.4 m) – Manchester United will visit Arsenal in GW21. As Scott McTominay is injured out and he was rested in GW20 means that Paul Pogba is nailed to start this week. Selected by only 3.9% Pogba can be a big differential.
GW21 Captain –
- Jamie Vardy (10.1 m) – It looks like a majority of the Fantasy Managers around the world are going to captain Jamie Vardy. He scored twice in the reverse fixture and gave 12 point haul. Leicester City will look to punish Newcastle United. But Newcastle have lost only once on their home turf this season.
- Harry Kane (11.0 m) – Harry Kane has certainly picked up form as he has produced 35 points in his last 5 GW’s. Spurs visit Southampton who are pretty vulnerable the back.
- Kevin De Bruyne (10.5 m) – This man is very consistent and is given a more advanced role recently. Rejuvenated Everton visit Etihad this week and Kevin De Bruyne can produce big.
- Sadio Mane/Salah (12.3 m/12.3 m) – Both the players have produced big in home fixtures. Mane looks more consistent than Salah, but Salah has taken more shots at goal than Mane.